MANAGERS: Please create a new Team Account for the upcoming season. After the initial setup, team and player accounts can be transferred forward from season to season.
Please register for the upcoming season as soon as possible, as this helps us develop divisions, create schedules and meet deadlines.
Please read all 5 steps before clicking “Sign In" (top - right) for the first time:
1) Click "Sign In" (top - right) to create a new Manager / Team Account
2) For an extra layer of security, after you’ve created your account, you’ll receive an email with a confirmation link.
3) Click the confirmation link and log in with your email address and password.
4) Then click the “Register” link and follow the prompts to create your team account. A $200 deposit, that is applied towards the team fee, is required to register your team.
5) Click on “Invite” to add players to your roster, and if needed, add a note that states the amount for them to pay towards the team fee. Players will then be prompted to create their account, sign the required waiver(s), and make online payments.
Note: Facebook connect may be used to login to accounts after account creation.
All team registration fees include Minnesota State Sales Tax. If your team submits a valid Minnesota Revenue Certificate of Exemption (ST3) to Ralia Sports Center, we will refund the Sales Tax paid by the team to the ‘Exempt entity name’ on Form ST3.